Tuesday 9 April 2019

100 word challenge

this is my 100 word challenge all the class had to wright about a person skydiving out of a plane if you don't believe me just ctrl+shift+C this writing

As I fly high in the sky I see birds chirping in flying under this plane I feel really scared
like some Vikings threw me in the sack brought me up here and they're telling me I have to jump out of the plane. My stomach starts to drop a like I am going through the ozone layer it is time for me to jump out. I get my parachute on and take a big leap of faith. I start to fall legs and arms out I feel like I am going to die. Whilst I am falling

The end.

blog ya later

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marley it's Digby from room Rm8. I really like this blog post about 100 word challenge. Because I think it's funny because you wrote 98 words and then just wrote the end. Did anyone other than me notice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Digby thank you for taking up your time to comment on my blog.
    to be honest I didn't know that there were 98 words then the end and someone else in the world probably knew about it (-:.
    blog ya later.
    from Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marley It's Rico here from RM 24 I really like your One hundred word challenge. I remember when I did a one hundred word challenge with Mrs O'shea Too. Come check out my blog at http://odsricor.blogspot.com/ Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.