Wednesday 24 July 2019

my hero

Your legacy:


How will you be remembered?

  1. A person who is my hero is my friend vinnie
  2. This person is my hero because he is kind to me and is always calm and he is the best at soccer
  3. Two words that describe this person are caring, thoughtful
  4. One thing the person does that I admire is change people's perspective of things
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is by getting better at soccer
Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic. yes i have a story
ok so one time after i had piano practice and i did really well so my teacher gave me a pack of really big m&m's, so me and my grandad got into his car because he took me there and he really likes chocolate and he asked for one and i gave him one and then he plopped it into his mouth and befor biting it i said WAIT!!! there might be peanuts in that (and he is allergic to peanuts) so he spat it out into a tissue and I checked the ingredients and it had peanuts in it.
so i saved his life

this is my word art about the story




1 comment:

  1. Hi Marley it's Norman from Room 23. I like your word art because it has a lot of words I remember that I did word art to it's about hero's.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.