Tuesday 6 August 2019

climbing everest

This term we are learning about everyday Heroes each week we have a new Hero this week it is
sir Edmund Hillary we have to write a story about what it will be like for me to climb Mount Everest
with a beginning middle and end

Gazing up at the 8,848 metre high Mountain I pray that I wont die whilst climbing.
Gathering up my things I stumble over some white camouflaged rocks under the snow, Then I call my friend Vinnie and we embark on the great journey up the great Everist.
The 1st 2 hours of climbing were smooth because there were no brupt frozen over ice cuts and pressuring blizzards.

As night time fell we decided to camp in a small dome shaped cave and would carry on tomorrow.
 The next day at 4 am vinnie wakes me up with a horrible song, we had crusty Weetbix and milk for breakfast,
then we realized that there was a long journey ahead.
Today was much harder than any other day that we have been climbing.
We have been climbing for 3 days now I don't know if we can go further.
we now are a a few feet from the summit of the great Mt Everest now every step feels like a mile, Vinnie is weaker than ever
we are a so close now and we cant give up now.
We did it we climbed mt everest as I stand on top of the mountain I take a breath and scream, yeeeeeeeeeeees.
The end

my next post is a genial.ly click the buttons to read about Edmund and everist.
Blog ya later 
(This is the mountain)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.