Tuesday 12 November 2019

day 2 writing- the time traveller

so this is day 2 yeah I um well made it this far so now i'm writing about a different picture cool.

here is the picture



and here is the writing.
strolling up the road on a fine misty winters morning i look back on the events that have happened today, I wrestled a shark, I lost all my diamond gear in minecraft, and to top it all off my clock broke.
As the mist clears away I notice a small shack in the distance and a broken down car, then abruptly a shadow comes up in front of me, as my face turned to an ahhh type of face my feet slip and my back hits the ground I pull myself up and run to the shack to get a broomstick I spotted earlier and slotted it in my hand, stay back you foul beast shouted the traveler, swoosh the beast grabs the travelers back and pushes him on the ground, the traveller runs into the shack, ah I'll be safe here as the beast scratches the door tuhe traveller stops his breath hmph [monster leaves] ahh I think he's gone.

I hope you liked that story.

Blog ya later.
From Marley.
🐢>﹏<🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.