Thursday 5 December 2019

wk 7 writing even though it is week 9



wk 7 writing even though it is week 9.




Tramping through the woods I spy a very silly looking tree, I walk towards it “ha! there's more of them” It looks like some kind of tunnel, “I’m going to follow it.”
‘Crash!’ “Ahhh!” ‘thump.’
“Wh- Where am I, oww my bum, I think its Its broken!, nooooooo’.
“Ok, ok, calm down you can still walk but I just need to go to that light over there”.
5 minutes later… oh there it is, dink
boom "whoa i'm back up on the surface, and my bum doesn't hurt anymore, well, I think that I will stay away from that, tu- crazy place I called a tunnel".
the end.


I hope you liked my story what do you think will happen next in this story?, will he go back in to the tunnel, will he grab his friends and tell them to come with him in there?
comment your answer below.

Blog ya later.
From Marley.
🐢>﹏<🐢



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.