Monday 25 February 2019

bike training (even though i know how to ride a bike)

Yesterday and today we had bike training with counties Manukau sports educators.
I really enjoyed the bike racing and the mountain biking on the field
What I found difficult was the riding through cones they were very tight hear are some things I learnt.


  1. Gliding


2.      Tap pedaling


3.   Helmet checks  2 4 2 are the number’s


4. A= air B= brakes C= chain D= direction fast forward  S= suspension

my top tip is learn to bunny hop its really fun I know how to do it its easy

here are some pictures






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am Luke from Rm 24. I really like your post because its really cool and now I know what's to come for my biking experience on Thursday. I have a question, what was the best thing about the biking in your opinion? You should check out my blog at https://odslukea.blogspot.com/ Blog ya later Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Luke thanks for commenting on my blog a challenge that I faced in this learning task was the dipping through each cone,
    there were some really tight squeezes,
    did you do this when you did bike training?
    blog ye later
    Marley rm 22.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.