Wednesday 24 July 2019

holiday writing

this is a short version of my whole holidays

In the Holidays I...
Firstly I came home from school after the term ended and played Fortnite.
Fast forward to tuesday in the 1st week of the school holidays I went to Coromandel and miranda hot pools.
then I hung out with my Grandma for 3 days and then my cousin's Ruben (4 years old) and Lewes (2 years old) and then my dad came to coromandel and we went to the beach and got ice cream.
Then on saturday me and my dad left Coromandel and went back to Auckland and it was so late that I got home and fell on my bed with my shoes on and clothes.
Then the next day me, my sister, my grandad and my mum went to se toy story 4!
Then we came home and I played Fortnite and Geometry Dash for the 1st time in 6 days.
And the last week of the School Holidays was a big chillout week.

The end
Blog ya later
From Marley
🐢>﹏<🐢




2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Mason from Room 22 at Owairaka School. I really like your blog post about your holiday. I played a lot of fortnite too. How long did you play fortnite for?
    Thanks for sharing you're learning. You should check out my blog.
    (http://odsmasonp.blogspot.com/)
    Blog ya later.
    (Mason)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend (Mason) thank you for taking some time to make this precious comment on my blog.
    You asked how long I played fortnite for.
    Well I think that over the whole holidays I played at least 13 hours of fortnite.
    Blog ya later.
    From Marley
    🐢>﹏<🐢

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.