Wednesday 3 July 2019

When i am ____ years old

this is my when I am writing.
it is a fantasy so none of this will probably happen (except that i will go to koh wai intermediate and i will get a phone)



When im 11 i will travel to kowhai intermediate with my friends
 When im 12 i will get an iphone 8 so I can communicate with my friends
 When I’m 13, I will complain to my parents because they wont give me a PS 5
 When i’m 14 I will stay home alone and walk around in my underpants and eat as much uber eats as i want and play fortnite all day.
When im 15 i will get a girlfriend
 When im 16 i will go to rainbows end and go on every ride there is.
 When i'm 17 I will break up with my girlfriend and get really sad
When im 18 i will finally beat geometry dash
When im 19 i will be cured from my sadness and find a new girlfriend
 When i'm 20 i will have a baby boy called Vinnie
 When i'm 21 i will get married and vinnie will have a pirate themed birthday and a pirate ship cake When im 22 i will have a baby girl called mason When i'm 23 i will try beer (and i will hate it)
When I am 24 I will have another baby boy called James
 When I am 25 I will become a famous actor When i am
26 I will live the rest of my life happy with my wife and three children.


The end I hope you enjoyed
and here are 2 pictures that I made on google drawings





blog ya later



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.