Wednesday 13 November 2019

day three writing for green week

So this is day three of the writing yay, lets get on with it

here is the last picture
yup its a turtle!

Crack ahh the light, it burns, climbing out of my eag I smell the fresh air and scout out the ways to get to the ocean.
Ok, here I go- whoa I got to get to this um- walking thing left right left together left right left right together right, hey this is pretty easy scatter scatter scatter yes I made it! this is the start done now I need to find my mum.
Splash, ahh this water is so warm and I made it this far so I guess i'm a lucky one.

 Every year over 1000 sea turtles die a year when they are born and don't even make it to the water ):

Did you like my story?

blog ya later.

From Marley.

🐢>﹏<🐢












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.