Wednesday 6 November 2019

days 1 2 and 3 wrighting

this week we had a task to wright a paragraph every day here is the 1st one

Ssss phwang boom ahhh meteorite incoming fwump run…
Yawn wha where am I the last thing I remember was that, A, Meteorite, destroyed my home.
Who what where am I and how am I moving when i'm standing still whoa fump ah whoa hoilo mr elephant where am I and where are you taking me? Phwarrr hu pharr oh your taking me to A new home, where is this home? 
Phwarrr Phwarrr Phwarrr Phwarrr 
Well i’ll wait i guess.

To be continued...

here is the second one

Wha yay were here ahhh what a nice cliff top mmmmmm mmm maaa mmmamamma
Wha what in the world was that uuu what is that [montam monster rises from the ground]
Uuu we need to go, now [monster grabs the tiger] wha whe hey! What do you think your doing [tiger gets thrown off the cliff]
Ahhh to be continued...

and the third

Splash nope no treasure under KP-79 drooped william Did it look nice though, wonders K.C Sure it did, Ok then 80-hd (80th hand device) Activate human control, bleep bloop Vvv ok let's go home wait what is that shiny thing in the water ohhhh it's a shinypolyrandear one of the rarest gems on the planet wh- that's so cool wha- I wonde- wait!!! That also is the most electrick object in the world well who cared lets go ho- no i'm going to get it ok fine but take this plastic wrapped fiber pole so you don't die of electrocution ok then splash To not be continue… wait no we need to get the shinypolyrandear alright splash mbleflibidif monelsaconrowrow vvv boom ha got em all right now the story can end To be continued... not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.